|Typical Pressure Ranges:|
The EPR 500 High Performance Digital Electronic Pressure Regulator is:
- Designed for static to low- flow applications of inert gas such as nitrogen or air
- Compatible with all non-corrosive gases
- Very high resolution with 0.25% accuracy
- Compatible with digital or analog communications
- Directly controlled from the keypad
- Able to control pressures up to 500 psig
*Not intended for hazardous/explosive environments. *Meant for use with air or inert gases only.
Watch the video below to see how the EPR 3000 regulator works. The EPR 500 will work in a similar way by providing control up to 500 psi.
- Electronic pilot regulator for Equilibar® back pressure regulator
- Benchtop lab testing where pressure control is required, but the customer does not want to also purchase a controller.
- Research and catalysis
1.6 lbs (0.73 kg)
4.067”H x 4.8”W x 1.050”D
1/8″ Female NPT
How it Works
Two valve pressure controllers include a “fill” and “vent” valve. Outlet pressure is sensed and controlled through a type of PID loop. While many industrial pressure controllers utilize binary fill and vent valves, or analog fill valves with binary vent valves, the EPR-500 uses two analog valves for highly precise and resolute control throughout the entire range.