|Typical Pressure Ranges:||
- Designed for static to low- flow applications of inert gas such as nitrogen or air
- Compatible with all non-corrosive gases
- Very high resolution with 0.25% accuracy
- Digital or analog communications
- Direct control from the keypad
- Controls pressures up to 500 psig
Watch the video below to see how the EPR 3000 regulator works. The EPR 500 will work in a similar way by providing control up to 500 psi.
- Electronic pilot regulator for Equilibar® back pressure regulator
- Benchtop lab testing where pressure control is required, but the customer does not want to also purchase a controller.
- Research and catalysis
How it Works
Two valve pressure controllers include a “fill” and “vent” valve. Outlet pressure is sensed and controlled through a type of PID loop. While many industrial pressure controllers utilize binary fill and vent valves, or analog fill valves with binary vent valves, the EPR-500 uses two analog valves for highly precise and resolute control throughout the entire range.