|Typical Pressure Ranges:|
The EPR 3000 is a high precision electronic pressure regulator designed for electronic pressure control of inert gases. It is oftentimes used as a pilot regulator for Equilibar back pressure regulators when high precision electronic control is desired for an application.
- Designed for static to low- flow applications of inert gas such as nitrogen or air
- Compatible with all non-corrosive gases
- Very high resolution with 0.25% accuracy
- Digital or analog communications
- Direct control from the keypad
- Controls pressures up to 3,000 psig
*Not intended for hazardous/explosive environments. *Meant for use with air or inert gases only.
- Electronic pilot regulator for Equilibar® back pressure regulator
- Benchtop lab testing where pressure control is required, but the customer does not want to also purchase a controller.
- Flow control loops where pressure control is higher than 1000 psi
- Research and catalysis
2.4 lbs (1.09 kg)
4.067”H x 5.875”W x 1.050”D
1/8” NPT Female
How it Works
Two valve pressure controllers include a “fill” and “vent” valve. Outlet pressure is sensed and controlled through a type of PID loop. While many industrial pressure controllers utilize binary fill and vent valves, or analog fill valves with binary vent valves, the EPR-3000 uses two analog valves for highly precise and resolute control throughout the entire range.