|Typical Pressure Ranges:||
|Body Material (Standard):||
The Equilibar EPR 30Hg is a precision electronically controlled vacuum regulator. The EPR controls vacuum accurately and with high resolution within a closed volume or in a system with low flow rates. The EPR dual valve technology precisely controls vacuum pressure from 0 – 30 inHg.
The EPR Series may be controlled with an analog or a digital command signal, or directly set by manually entering commands through the front LCD touch panel.
- Designed for static to low- flow applications of inert gas
- Compatible with all non-corrosive gases
- Very high resolution with 0.25% accuracy
- Digital or analog communications
- Direct control from the keypad
- Controls vacuum 0 – 30 inHg
*Not intended for hazardous/explosive environments. *Meant for use with air or inert gases only.
Watch the video below to see how the EPR 3000 regulator works. The EPR 30Hg will work in a similar way by providing control from 0 to 30 inHg vacuum pressure.
- Electronic vacuum pilot regulator for Equilibar® vacuum regulator 0 to 30 inHg
- Precision vacuum control from 0 to 30 inHg
1.6 lbs (0.73 kg)
4.067”H x 4.8”W x 1.050”D
1/8″ Female NPT
How it Works
Two valve pressure controllers include a “fill” and “vent” valve. Outlet pressure is sensed and controlled through a type of PID loop. While many industrial pressure controllers utilize binary fill and vent valves, or analog fill valves with binary vent valves, the EPR-150 uses two analog valves for highly precise and resolute control throughout the entire range.