|Typical Pressure Ranges:||
The GP series control valve is an electronic pressure regulator designed to precisely control the pressure of gaseous media
proportional to an electronic signal in pressure ranges up to 1000 psig (69 bar(g)).
The GP series can be teamed with a variety of one-to-one ratio high pressure volume boosters for even greater flow. When using a
volume booster, the GP2 can be used to achieve higher accuracy by compensating for the hysteresis of the mechanical pilot operated
regulator. GP series product comes with a monitor output signal. This output is an electrical signal originating from the internal sensor used in the control circuit of the GP1 valve. On GP2 units, this signal originates from the external transducer. This allows the system parameters to be monitored and provides a signal for data acquisition needs. The output of this signal can be configured to either 0-10Vdc or 4-20mA.
• Precision pressure control from vacuum to 1000 psig without the need for a ratio amplifier
• Consumes no air in steady state
• External sensor closed loop option available
• Fast, accurate, and precise high pressure control of media
• Mounts in any position
*Not intended for hazardous/explosive environments. *Meant for use with air or inert gases only.
Electronic Pressure Regulators from Equilibar
- Pilot regulator for an Equilibar® back pressure regulator with true 1:1 ratio control without any PID tuning or complicated installations.