Pressure range: 0-7 bar(g)
Tubing size: 1/4″ (6 mm) to 1″ (25 mm) tubing
Available USP Class VI Body Materials:
- Polycarbonate (such as Ensinger TECANAT™ PC)
- Polypropylene (such as Flint Hill 11R12A)
- Co-polyester (such as Eastman Tritan MX710)
- PEEK (such as Röchling SustaPEEK MG)
Available USP Class VI Diaphragm Materials:
- Thermoplastic PolyUrethane (such as Parker ALC Medical Grade)
The valve’s patent pending design offers USP Class VI polymers that can be sterilized as an assembly. The Single Use Equilibar features the same dome-loaded multiple orifice technology as all Equilibar patented products, delivering instantaneous control, frictionless operation, superior precision, and exceptionally wide flow rate ranges. Its strengths are particularly well suited to control the transmembrane pressure in tangential flow filtration control applications.
The stability of the Equilibar regulator is unmatched in the industry. The graph below shows the
performance of a 1/2” Single Use regulator with water.
Contact an Equilibar engineer to discuss your Single Use process requirements today.