The Equilibar back pressure control valve is now available in a Single Use format to accommodate the rapidly expanding requirements of BioPharma industry. Single Use processes require lower cost components that can be sterilized through irradiation and disposed of after use. The patent pending Equilibar Single Use design offers USP Class VI polymers that can be sterilized as an assembly. Only the wetted components and diaphragm are disposable, and are inserted into a permanent stainless steel support housing for quick and easy assembly.
Pressure range: 0-7 bar(g)
Tubing size: 1/4″ (6 mm) to 1″ (25 mm) tubing
Available USP Class VI Body Materials:
- Polycarbonate (such as Ensinger TECANAT™ PC)
- Polypropylene (such as Flint Hill 11R12A)
- Co-polyester (such as Eastman Tritan MX710)
- PEEK (such as Röchling SustaPEEK MG)
Available USP Class VI Diaphragm Materials:
- Thermoplastic PolyUrethane (such as Parker ALC Medical Grade)
Contact an Equilibar engineer to discuss your Single Use process requirements today.